|A place of light and love|
|The stairway to heaven|
|Taken up in a whirlwind|
|A special place|
|Washed in His blood|
- God does allow Near Death Experiences at times according to His good will and purpose. It is rather rare and is not something we should expect or count on.
- God doesn’t tell us more about heaven because it is beyond our human understanding.
- The Bible is the best source for answers to our questions about heaven.
- We should trust in God’s promises and turn to Him in faith for all that we need.
- He is our comfort in life and in death.
- He is present with us at all times and promises to never leave us.
- We should take Him at His word and not expect more than that.
- We can be confident that when we put our trust in Him and make Him our priority, He will allow us to see and feel His presence in our lives.